OCM-ECP Management, SA is an independent investment advisory company, incorporated in July 2014, formed by experienced Portuguese investment managers and real estate industry experts. The managing partners have combined in-depth investment experience in the real estate, infrastructure, transportation, leisure, energy, agriculture, healthcare and financial services sectors and an extensive track record both domestically and globally.
OCM-ECP Management, SA has an exclusive partnership with funds managed by Oaktree Capital Management, L.P.’s (Oaktree) European Principal Group, with the aim of building a leading investment platform in Portugal across different instruments (equity, debt) and sectors, including real estate, financial services and non-financial businesses.
WHO ARE WE?
Your personal data will be processed by OCM-ECP Management, SA, with headquarters at Torre de Monsanto, Rua Afonso Praça, 30, 7th floor, 1495-061 Algés, VAT number 513496912, telephone number + (351) 211 214 926, hereinafter referred to as OCM-ECP Management, SA.
OCM-ECP Management, SA is responsible for your personal information (and the controller for the purposes of the General Regulation on Data Protection) that OCM-ECP Management, SA collects from or about you.
HOW DO WE USE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION?
OCM-ECP Management, SA only treats personal data whenever is necessary to comply with legal obligations that apply to us, or such processing operation is necessary for the execution of a contract or pre-contractual procedures associated with it.
We may also handle information if we have a legitimate interest in doing so, provided that in each case our interest is in accordance with applicable law and the rights of the data subject; this may occur, in particular for communication with our clients; recruitment of employees; prevention and detection of fraud or provision of information on investment projects, clarification of additional information, questions or requests for information on investment opportunities.
Should none of the other lawful basis are able to support the data processing operation, OCM-ECP Management, SA will only treat the information if we have obtained the consent of the data subject to treat your personal data for specific, explicit and legitimate purposes.
SHARING AND TRANSFER OF PERSONAL DATA
OCM-ECP Management, SA shares data with third parties, under the law, due to cooperation duties, including, but not limited to, the Tax Authority and Social Security.
OCM-ECP Management, SA may also transfer data to entities providing services that act exclusively under its guidance or support, and which respect technical and organizational measures equivalent to those to which it is obliged.
HOW LONG IS YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION RETAINED?
The security of your personal information is important to OCM-ECP Management, SA and we have implemented reasonable physical, technical and administrative security standards to protect personal information from loss, misuse, alteration or destruction. OCM-ECP Management, SA protects your personal information against unauthorized access, use or disclosure, using security technologies and procedures, such as encryption and limited access. Only authorized individuals access your personal information, and they receive training about the importance of protecting personal information.
OCM-ECP Management, SA’s service providers and agents are contractually bound to maintain the confidentiality of personal information and may not use the information for any unauthorized purpose.
RIGHTS REGARDING PERSONAL DATA
At any time, the data subject may:
- Request access to personal information – You have right to access personal information which OCM-ECP Management, SA holds about you.
- Request rectification of personal information – You have a right to request OCM-ECP Management, SA to correct your personal information where it is inaccurate or out of date.
- Request to be forgotten – You have the right under certain circumstances to have your personal information erased. Your information can only be erased if your data is no longer necessary for the purpose for which it was collected, and OCM-ECP Management, SA have no other legal ground for processing the data; if you have opposed to processing and there are no prevailing legitimate interests justifying said processing; or you have withdrawn your consent for the processing (in cases where the processing is based on consent) and there is no other lawful basis for such processing.
- Request restrict processing – You have the right to restrict the processing of your personal information, but only whereas:
- its accuracy is contested, to allow OCM-ECP Management, SA to verify its accuracy; or
- the processing is unlawful, but you do not want it erased; or
- it is no longer needed for the purposes for which it was collected, but OCM-ECP Management, SA still need it to establish, exercise or defend legal claims; or
- you have exercised the right to object, and verification of overriding grounds is pending.
- Object to processing – You have the right to object the processing of your personal information at any time, but only whereas that processing has OCM-ECP Management, SA’s legitimate interests as its legal basis. If you raise an objection, OCM-ECP Management, SA has an opportunity to demonstrate that has compelling legitimate interests which override your rights and freedoms.
Data subjects may, at any time, exercise their rights or withdrawing consent, through the e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org or by letter to the postal address Torre de Monsanto, Rua Afonso Praça, 30, 7th floor, 1495-061 Algés.
Data subjects can also contact the Data Protection Officer at email@example.com.
All requests will be treated with special care so that OCM-ECP Management, SA can ensure the effectiveness of your rights. You may be required to prove your identity so as to ensure that the personal data is shared only with your cardholder.
You should be aware that in certain cases (e.g. due to legal requirements) your claim may not be met immediately.
In any case, data subjects will be informed of the measures taken to that effect within one month from the moment the request is made.
You also have the right to submit a complaint to the National Data Protection Commission https://www.cnpd.pt/.
You can check our Cookies Policy here: http://estorilcp.com/en/cookies.html